Facilitator

Robyn S Berkessel robyn at litglobal.com
Tue Oct 4 08:17:41 PDT 2005

Jack,

What a meaningful question!    There is power in what we do and when and why
and how we do it.  We claim our power and hold it by being centred, present,
respectful and ego-less.    When we open space, as facilitators we extend
power to others who are motivated  to offer up a topic and convene a
session.  The conveners extend power to those attending their sessions.
Those attending the sessions claim power when they find their voice to share
their stories and they extend power as they facilitate others to remember /
reconnect with their own stories of power.   What emerges is the
consciousness of our individual and collective power.   The empowerment of
others is full of power.

Robyn

Robyn Stratton-Berkessel
LIT Global ...connecting the dots