Open Space office - the story continues

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Tue Oct 18 12:59:35 PDT 2005

Dear friends in Open Space
As often when I start projects enthustically there are so many other
exciting things going on... I had to find someone to finish the painting of
my to-be-open-space-office and now it´s done. Tomorrow a friend will come
over to help me find ways to get electricity running to be able to use the
office - it´s getting darker early at night over here now!

The ceiling is white, the walls white with a touch of lilac. So far I have
only my desk, a new spacy office chair. A new shelf with frosted
glass-doors - no more shelfs will enter this room. A little table on wheels
where my printer "sits". And a lot of space - well it´s only about 16 square
meters.

I have placed the desk with my chair close to the back wall, so I have lots
of space in front of me - facing the three windows (I put another window in
earlier on).

I will do my best to keep the space open in my office. So far I know I will
have some stones and shells in the two windows in front. At the other side
of the room I will have the prosperity-token that Marina gave me a couple of
years ago, hanging from the ceiling. Over the door to the house I will place
the beautiful carved sun I bought during OSonOS in Halifax.

I will go shopping for some lamps and probably a small table and a couple of
nice chairs.

Anyway I will probably be able to move back into my office room by tomorrow
or thursday, and I do look forward to it.
Thanks for cheering me on!
Regards
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com