OSLIST Digest - 10 Oct 2005 to 11 Oct 2005 (#2005-279)

Lynda Klau lynda at drlyndaklau.com
Thu Oct 13 08:10:19 PDT 2005

Robyn,

Thanks for your note on the Spirit at Work Conference,
In NYC, 10.21&10.22
I'll be there.
In my view its a wonderful opportunity to listen to companies and hear their
stories -- companies who have held the vision, had the intention and taken
the actions to manifest spirit at work.

I'd love to see some other Open space folks join us.

Lynda

Lynda Klau, Ph.D.
FOUNDER/CEO   LIFE UNLIMITED

The Practice of Transformation

Executive  & Life Coaching, Speaking/ Training, Clinical Psychologist

phone: 212-595-7373
E-mail:  lynda at drlyndaklau.com
website:http://www.DrLyndaKlau.com

By the time the sun rises tomorrow
The world could look entirely different.