gaining OS experience?

Patricia Haines levelgreen at kaxy.com
Fri Oct 7 04:34:30 PDT 2005

I've been learning a lot by lurking on this listserv - but I'm now wondering if there might be a way
to gain some direct experience with OS by volunteering to assist with anything that shows up on the
calendar within driving distance of central New York - ?

My only experience thus far has been with three OS sessions hosted by the U.S. Partnership for the
Decade of Education for Sustainable Development. I want more.

Also - if any of you all live within the Ithaca/Syracuse area, I'd love to meet you and learn about
your own experience.

Thanks - Patricia Haines

--
This email was brought to you by Kaxy Mail http://www.kaxy.com/free_email_account.htm