Facilitator

Jack Ricchiuto jack at designinglife.com
Mon Oct 3 18:19:29 PDT 2005

What happens when someone opens space and walks the circle, announcing
inviting questions and giving process directions? Do we have power when we
do this, or is power in what we do? What is the power of convener and
facilitator? More importantly, what¹s our response-ability to the community
we convene and facilitate? How do we effectively use our position to help
the community re-member its power?

Jack

jack ricchiuto
two.one.six/three.seven.three/seven.four.seven.five
www.designinglife.com / www.appreciativeleadership.com