Practice of Peace - 5 for 5 citizens of the world stand up & cooperate

chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 05:30:19 PDT 2005

Can anyone tell me if a PoP session has discussed or started to team
round the following idea of 5 for 5 alive

1) Survey some people in a city : what are the top 5 globally vicious
spiralling agendas they feel must start to be turned round in the next 5
years - eg in London we feel that unless we have a positive response to
Peak Oil soon, calls for smaller footprints will send the globe's
systems into ever greater terror; secondly we believe its down to the
people make London one of the safest open multicultured cities in the
world because the job done by politicians is abismal; 3 weeks before 7/7
their research units were writing no group has the combined will or
capability to mount a terrorist attack in London (and so their 5000
security experts' attention went off to guard Gleneagles and G7 leaders
leaving London' tube wide open)

2) Having found 5 must-change agendas over the next 5 years, establish a
way that we citizens all cooperate across the networks for these 5
agendas if we believe in the urgency of any one of them

3) Having structured 2) share our cooperation knowhow with any city that
wants to try likewise

I am sure above could have been worded better but implicit in this is
people waking up simultaneously www.simpol.org  everywhere that there
are some crises of www.collapsingworld.org that neither governments nor
corporations nor NGOs are going to conflict resolve what overlarge
organisations have externalised over compound periods of time onto local
communities. To have a chance of being fast enough the peoples now need
to stand up and connect for humanity.

Has a PoP open space rehearsed this co-creating idea?
We're having our first go in a hour mini space tomorrow Angel Islington
4pm 4 Oct - The Hub - 5 Torrens St 4th floor. All open spacers most
welcome

Chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk 0793 1442446
http://clubofcoop.blogspot.com http://cluboflondon.blogspot.com
http://clubofcity.blogspot.com http://gravity200.blogspot.com