Afterfeelings

Jean-Pierre Beaulieu jp_beaulieu at videotron.ca
Mon Oct 24 06:30:16 PDT 2005

Good day everyone,

Although I have been "opening space" for some years now, I have just joined
OSLIST about a week ago and now I know I "should" have done it before when I
"could" do it....but whatever happened is the only thing that could
have...Anyway, I am interested by the "Afterfeelings" conversation which has
been going on since I joined and I gather even before.

I would like to know what Michael Herman wrote about the Four Practice of
OS....On my part, I don't know if it is a matter of "seniority" but for sure
when I organize/facilitate an event like an OS or a FS I "need" to take the
next day(s) off to recharge my battery.I even became aware that the highest
was the level of energy displayed by the particpants during the event, the
more tired I am afterward. Like going all the way to the top of the mountain
and then, down. Cannot explain it, just feel it.

Jean-Pierre Beaulieu
J.P. Beaulieu, Conseil en gestion inc.
(450) 465-0794
jp_beaulieu at videotron.ca