stammtisch in San Francisco Bay Area

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue Nov 29 19:05:06 PST 2005

Michael -

Thank you so much for including "Fabulous Facilitators" in the list of
Stammtisches on the world map.

(Michael wrote: have a look
http://www.openspaceworldmap.org <http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/>
click on stammtisch in the upper right hand corner and look for San
Francisco)

I invite you all to join me whenever you are in the San Francisco Bay
Area - we have a marvelous pot-luck breakfast meeting every month, on a
Monday morning towards the end of the month.  Our "Fabulous
Facilitators" breakfasts are a delightful conversation amongst folks who
work with groups and group processes.

We include OpenSpaceniks, graphic facilitators, folks who do Future
Search, Appreciative Inquiry, ToP methods and a lot of things without
names, too (!).

Let me know when you are in the area and I'll tell you when the next
month's meeting will be and you'll come and visit with us in my home in
Berkeley.

Take care, all,

Lisa
L i s a   H e f t