SV: The Pros and Cons of OST?

Allison & Jim Baensch mbody at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 29 04:12:36 PST 2005

Hi Peggy,
Thanks for picking me up on the word 'feedback'.
That subtlety is vital, so I appreciate your thoughts, and I had used
the word feedback several times without thinking about its
hierarchical flavour.
I was hoping to do pretty well as you suggest, although I was
imagining combining the groups' responses into one paper.
Seeing your suggestion makes me realise that each passing group might
like to write their own paper, even, possibly on their own topic.
Combining the idea with Brian's word 'doodle', maybe I can have
several large clipboards or easels, each with a (or the) invitation
or topic on a page plus some felt pens.
Delegates can write or draw their responses to the topic(s) and
create one or more papers.

I have no idea what space will be available at the OST "station" for
this exercise.
There may be insufficient space for easels or for a circle.
Delegates and I will see what is available on the day and do what we
can, I suppose.
Tonight at Clifton Springs the weather is breezy and gently cool -
now 18 degrees Celsius.
Allison.