OS story re: improving Haiti's environment

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Mon Nov 28 22:23:28 PST 2005

Hi John,

Thanks for sharing this story and report.  I intend to pass it along to some
environmental literacy folks here in Arizona who are considering Open Space.

I love the visual of the practice of Open Space blossoming in Haiti.  How
heartwarming it must be to see some of the many seeds you planted coming to
fruition.

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
KAIROS Alliance Inc.