Minneapolis/St. Paul Area OS-er?

Claudia Haack claudia at kairosalliance.com
Mon Nov 21 18:20:56 PST 2005

Julie,

I live about 5 hours away from Minneapolis, in Madison, Wisconsin.  I'm not
sure what you are looking for - or how close one needs to live - but I would
be interested in talking with you a bit more about this - probably best
off-line (Claudia at kairosalliance.com).  If you'd like to find out more about
me, check out our website and if you google (when exactly did that become a
verb?) me, you'll find a recent presentation I did for UW Madison.

Claudia

Claudia Haack

KAIROS Alliance Inc.

www.kairosalliance.com <http://www.kairosalliance.com/>