SV: Suggestions for a Location ?

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sat Nov 19 01:00:09 PST 2005

Dear Gerard
Hmm, south Sweden is large. I?m actually living in south Sweden too, but
guess you mean Skane? Remember Bastad - one of the places we visited when
planning for OSonOS XII? We also checked about a castle or something in the
same area, I don?t remember the name of it.

Here are some links to places I have saved as favourites in my Explorer.
Don?t remember about all of them and I have no connection to Internet right
now (am on the train from Stockholm).
www.toftaholm.se
www.karlabykro.se Very nice place, but the group I had there were only about
20, think they have larger rooms too.
www.hotelskansen.se
www.slagthuset.se Not the most coozy place but quite unusual and lots of
space. Downtown Malmo.
www.backagarden.se Nice place (in the middle of nowhere), have a enough
large room but make sure you get the one with windows, and accomodation.
I?ve also been to some downtown places for example Hilton in Lund. Has large
enough rooms.

Another idea is to get in contact with Cia, I think she knows many places
down there. If you don?t have her email/phonenbr, I?ll forward it to you, if
you like.
Wishing U all a great weekend
Best regards
Thomas Herrmann