Process in Breakout Groups

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Nov 17 17:00:01 PST 2005

Hi, Jimmy -

I'm just rereading all these good messages.

You wrote:
Lisa Heft recommended to me in an off-list email that traditional
workshops
and speeches not be part of the OS period - do that on the first day of
the
conference, and OS the second day.

To clarify - I mean "invited" and "designed-into-the-program" speeches
or traditional workshops should not be placed into the OS day (and if
the conference hosts really feel they must include these things, they
should place them the day before OS even opens).

And as for the participants - whatever happens.happens.and is delicious.

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e