OpenSpaceniks in Houston or San Antonio Texas, USA

Jimmy Pryor Jimmy at sunbody.com
Tue Nov 15 07:52:28 PST 2005

Hi, Lisa!

I'm surprised you remembered me!  If I had been paying closer
attention I would have known you were coming to San Antonio.  I wish
I had been there.

Thanks for the contact, Don Arispe.  I'll get in touch with him.

Was the "question circle" you mentioned recently the "Inquiry Circle"
we witnessed at NCDD?  If so, here's what I remember:

A format that I witnessed at last year's National Coalition for
Dialogue and Democracy conference was an inquiry circle among a group
of speakers before a plenary.  Six speakers spoke for several minutes
on what they saw in the future for dialogue and deliberation.  In the
inquiry circle, the facilitator posed a question to the first
speaker.  The first speaker answered that question.  They then posed
a new question for the next speaker, etc., until all had answered a
question.  The went around a couple of times. Thus, a small group on
stage had a type of dialogue that the large group witnessed.

Jimmy Pryor
Houston Dialogue Initiative
Houston, Texas