International Altai Expedition 2006

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 11:01:08 PST 2005

hey Raffi!

Your mention of "shamanism" and "Seattle" in a single message intrigued me,
and following the links you provided, I have found that Carol Hiltner's
organization is just a few blocks away from where my office was for five
years, till we moved this past May, (and a little over a mile away from
where I still live) and I never knew about her, till your message!

I love how the open space continually illuminates our degrees of
connectedness, past, present, future (that "expanded Now," always)

love, Christy
--
weblogs: http://lifecultivatinglife.blogspot.com
http://openspacesangha.blogspot.com