Talking Circle in Prison

Cliodhna Mulhern c-mulhern at audit-commission.gov.uk
Thu Nov 10 04:32:34 PST 2005

Hello everyone,  I am new to the network and am enjoying the
discussions.   I was fascinated by Lisa's story and by Chris's
description of the circle Lisa held at OSonOS.  Would Lisa say a little
more about it please. Many thanks.
Cliodhna

"But I also wanted to remind you of the circle you held for us at OSonOS
this year where participants were you kicked off the conversation by
turning to the person on your left and asked a question.  THe're job was
to answer the question and then turn to THEIR left and ask the next
person a question, and so on.  "