New Mail - world map - PoP in Berlin - Birthday ho

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Sat Nov 26 15:19:19 PST 2005

Dear Juan Luis Walker B.,
I corrected your email in the world map,
have a look
http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

Your mail prompts me to give a brief update having been on the road a lot.

Since the trip last week to Ukraine for the first Ukrainian Learning
Exchange(a 3 day OSonOS with 41 participants, 28 issues worked and 20
Action Plans agreed on...one of which is to have the next Learning
Exchange September 20-22, 2006) another 8 os-workers included themselves
from there.
That means 43 Ukrainian colleagues in the map, making Ukraine the second
most populous country with resident os workers (Germany 93, USA 34).

The next exciting item coming up is PoP with ho from November 30 through
Dec 2 here in Berlin with 50 people signed up from all over.
The birthday card project for the 70th birthday of Harrison on December
2 is thriving with cards coming in from all over the world every day.
Of course, you are all invited to join the Party, details at
http://www.practicepeaceberlin.org/
click on "birthday party" in the ninth line from the top.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Juan Luis Walker B. wrote:
> Hi all:
> I have just change my mail direction to jlwalker at terra.cl, after a long
> period of looping circles and technology headache with the listserv.
>
> For the moment only to tell all of you that I'm alive and continuosly
> learning more about the practice of OST here in Chile, receiving a lot of
> blessings for doing that.
>
> I hope that when summer arrive at this latitude, I will update to all of
> you my new experience with this marvelous method and kind of life and work.
>
> Really I love you all very much.
Juan Luis Walker B.