Open Space is one of the most durable current trends in business

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Fri Nov 18 12:13:48 PST 2005

Hello y’all!

Have you seen this?

“The latest edition of Strategy + Business magazine has a subscriber-only
survey of the most durable current trends in business. They list 35
candidates, but I had no difficulty picking out the top 10. Here are my
choices, in order, with the reasons why I think they will become even more
important in the future than they are today:”

If you follow this link you will see his top 10! And look at no. 6!

<http://blogs.salon.com/0002007/categories/businessInnovation/2005/09/02.htm
l#a1262>
http://blogs.salon.com/0002007/categories/businessInnovation/2005/09/02.html
#a1262  |
<http://rcs.salon.com/rcsComments/comments?u=2007&p=1262&link=http%3
A%2F%2Fblogs.salon.com%2F0002007%2F2005%2F09%2F02.html%23a1262> Comments

All the best

:o)

Eva

Bästa hälsningar

Eva P Svensson

EPS Human Invest AB

"Verksamhetsutveckling genom människor skapar långsiktigt välmående företag
och organisationer!"

Anåsbergsvägen 22, 439 34  ONSALA

Tfn: 0300-615 05, Mobil: 0706-89 85 50

 <mailto:eva at epshumaninvest.se> eva at epshumaninvest.se,