OST in Finland and world calendar?

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Sun Nov 13 01:28:19 PST 2005

So Harrison,

Where and when and for how long will you be in Finland? Is it an open
invitation or is it an PoP(erformance!)  (Hmm – that is a good theme!!)  for
an organization?

Just curious :-)

This makes me thinking about a world calendar – could that be something for
our map Michael P? Think about a big calendar where we all could put in our
OST’s all around the world. For sure – the entire open one’s, trainings and
company/NGO’s/organizational ones (and if not allowed to say the company’s
name at least a note where, when, how many). Think about what energy that
will spread around the world –the energy of OST radiating all around!
Knowing and seeing that more or less on every date all over the world there
is one or many OST’s.

 And like the stammtich, if I am somewhere in the world – I could look it up
and see if there is some interesting OST going on.

Just an idea that came into my head as I was writing that I would like to
know more about the event in Finland – since it is so “close”

I think it is an good idea – what do you’ all think? And it is achievable??
That I leave to those how knows about the technical stuff :-)

All the best

:o)

Eva

Bästa hälsningar

Eva P Svensson

EPS Human Invest AB

"Verksamhetsutveckling genom människor skapar långsiktigt välmående företag
och organisationer!"

Anåsbergsvägen 22, 439 34  ONSALA

Tfn: 0300-615 05, Mobil: 0706-89 85 50

 <mailto:eva at epshumaninvest.se> eva at epshumaninvest.se,