Europeans - living democracy

Lise Damkjær lise at learning4life.dk
Thu Nov 10 16:05:51 PST 2005

Dear European Open Spacers!
and to the non-europeans - do the same thing where you are ;-)

Who want to join us in doing Open spaces "Plan D for democracy and D for
Dreams"/Dreams of Europe" in this time of reflection and pause without the
planned elections about the tractat in the European Union?

We would like to schedule a day for this event(spring 2006) and then with
your help organize open spaces on european dreams at different places in
Europe - We will do Copenhagen, maybe some of you would like to do London,
Paris, Hamburg, or whereever on a mountaintop you can find space for open
space.
We don't know about any european financial support, but that could be a
possibility - but we know that there are some money in Denmark for dialogue
and debate - and it would be a scoop if we could be connected in some way..

Are you interested and can you afford to do such a day?
Please let us know!

Tine Huge
Lise Damkjær (lise at learning4life.dk)
www.demokratiet.dk