Open Space Practioners in Boston area?

Lenore Mewton lenore at lenoremewton.com
Thu Nov 10 06:47:54 PST 2005

Hello!

I'm new to this list and somewhat new to OS- looking for like-minded community in Boston. Wondered if there are some people here in the greater Boston or New England area to meet and learn with. I'm very interseted in being an 'extra pair of hands' at any OS within distance- to learn and add value.

Thank you in advance for any pointers or suggestions!

Lenore
LM&A/ Lenore Mewton & Associates
Executive and Career Management Coaching
www.lenoremewton.com
lenore at lenoremewton.com
(ph)781-639-2659/