end-story sold Re: deep democracy

Chris Macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Thu Nov 10 06:10:25 PST 2005

Why do I want to suspend the metaphor of selling people? (Perhaps its a
confusion in English and American language) But actually its also about the
end story you believe people are living through right now worldwide and
locally.

21 years ago we predicted,http://deathofdistance.blogspot.com  as did many
other future history system thinkers, that globalisation was going to be the
most challenging human revolution we'd ever known, and those beings around at
2005 would be at the epicentre in every diverse community all at the same time.

This story's perspective depends crucially on whether you buy this global view
of the dismal or exciting subject of economics

50 years of learning from The Economist – Once you get beyond the scientific
notion that there is one correct economics, all our futures are linked to
asking: what sort of economics do all human beings want to participate in? Two
extremely different future consequences which will result from the economics
we all actively select over the next decade as we culturally internetwork
global villages are:

1 an economics of big power gets bigger

2 an economics of purpose, where communal trust and grassroots-up context
value multiply

Systemically we can expect to achieve/spin only one of these 2 types of
globalisations. They are not measured, ruled or mapped the same way in terms
of how people relate to each other through time.

Jimmy Carter's new book would suggest that 5 years ago the people who rule the
USA changed the superpower's values to 1. If they did so, on our 2005 timeline
from 1984 this is dismally bad timing

WHO's WHO of TRUSTFLOW MAPPING
At this blog http://hi-trust.blogspot.com we invite any network, alumni group,
community who openly prefers to strive for economics type 2 to join in. They
can have a section of the blog to clarify what deep puposes or approaches they
can connect to type 2, or contribute any which way.

cheers
chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk DC region tel 301 881 1655
local invitations http://clubofdc.blogspot.com/1999_12_01_clubofdc_archive.html