Deep Democracy * Open Space * Other systemic methods

Chris Macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Wed Nov 2 17:46:53 PST 2005

Last week I was lucky enough to talk to Myrna Lewis , originator of Deep
Democracy http://deep-democracy.net for 2 hours elapsed, during a 4 day
network meeting "organizational Democracy" in Washington DC
http://clubofdc.blogspot.com

I got convinced of several things that I would be delighted to discuss more
with anyone interested:

Along with open space, deep democracy is a truly simple/original design for
systemically intervening with a view to resolve conflicts

since they are both systemic methods, we could benefit by understanding how
they can best intefrface with each other in particular sorts of contexts, as
well as what other systemic methods both tend to interface with repeatedly

cheers
chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk