Kairos and OST

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Nov 12 13:29:24 PST 2005

Very perceptive! It is also a little funny. Paul Tillich was one of my
teachers, maybe my central teacher. His deep and rich understanding of
Kairos was and remains an abiding gift to me - and when I tried to explore
and explain what for me was the core understanding (experience) of Open
Space, it was all about NOW. In fact I wrote a book with the odd title,
"Expanding our Now." And to some real extent the title and the thought was a
"knock-off" of Tillich's book, "The Eternal Now." Well the truth had to come
out sooner or later.

Harrison

If you are interested, I suspect the book is still in print, but the copy I
have is 1964, published by Scribners. Pretty heavy duty "Christian" stuff
(sermons no less) - but good for all of that.

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!

hhowen at verizon.net

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20845

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>