Wow!

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Nov 9 18:13:30 PST 2005

I have known for some time that Open Space has gone around the world - but
how much and how far, I didn't have a clue. And still don't. However on a
whim I "Googled" Open Space Technology, and that was truly an eye opener.
The number of items posted went well beyond the capacity of my tired eyes,
and best of all I recognized perhaps .001% of the names of the people
involved. Wonderful. There was a lot to explore, but I particularly enjoyed
one particular story, and I think you will too. Check out
http://www.itstime.com/may2005.htm

And do your own Google. It will take you around the world multiple times.
And if you think OSLIST is the only place good stuff happens around OST -
Think again. There is a big world out there.

Harrison

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!
hhowen at verizon.net
Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>