Growing Together at the Emerging Edge of Evolution (long)

Therese Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Sat May 28 09:10:02 PDT 2005

I am aware as I read statements from Harrison and Peggy about not
helping as the best kind of help that I am reading words from master
facilitators (and I do not write facetiously:  I believe Harrison and
Peggy are masters)

I am also aware of my inner, visceral reactions to the idea that doing
nothing is doing something: I feel crazily abstract, helpless and
crazy some more.

If one is to take this approach seriously, then the only activity
anyone needs to be doing is meditation. The only answer to be given a
client, if no help is the best kind of help, is to say "all people can
effectively their natural gifts and talents".

Like I said, I am feeling crazily abstract.