from Ukraine

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 07:21:56 PDT 2005

--- jotoepfer at boscop.de wrote:
Dear colleagues,
"right now Tuesday evening a thunderstorm has shut down all
electricity. We are sitting at the dark bar drinking Moldavian
Chardonnay wondering whether we will be able to send this message.
We hope this reaches you in good spirits at breakfast while we are
enjoying Ukrainian folk singing by a group next to the bar."

Jo and Michael,

I am there with you! I can touch it, taste it, feel it!

Keep the lights out :-)

eg

Elwin Guild
Future Development International