Thoughts on Self Organizing

Cheryl Honey wecare at familynetwork.org
Tue May 24 00:28:45 PDT 2005

Douglas,

I call what I do transformative community building. The process creates the
space for people to awaken to their gifts and strengths and as they listen
with their heart they discover their passions. They express passions in
community of others and together emerges something delightful. No
anticipation of outcome except faith that something good promises to emerge
from two passionate people connecting in community. When expectations are
absent, then anticipation brings joy and acceptance that what is, is
supposed to be...a blessing.

This is my best attempt at this hour...So many of these conversations get so
complex I have chosen to do one less thing...so I don't open my emails. I
just happened across this one...and I want to thank you for your response
Doug.

I'm leaving to present a day long workshop tomorrow in Sacramento. I'll
sneak a peak at my emails when I get back on May 30th.

Cheryl Honey, Community Weaver
Family Support Network
Bothell, Washington
206.240.2241