an attempt at an answer

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Mon May 23 00:58:29 PDT 2005

Therese,

All your points are well-taken. I agree with you absolutely.

That said, I think there is still something to what I have written. I
don't think it is all nonsense. And while it is all about me, it also
not just about me.

I felt the same way about the sexism thread, Therese-- that you were
right to call me on my stuff. And that nevertheless, I was not/am not
talking nonsense.

And if what I said is indeed relevant and had its place it will make
itself clear in due time.

I  bring myself as fully here as I can, I appreciate that many others
match that.

Thank you,
Raffi

 Raffi                          mailto:raffi at bk.ru