HHH

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Sat May 14 10:36:14 PDT 2005

Funda,
My goodness! That doingnothing.com site gave me the sense that I am not alone in walking up and down the (plexi-?)glass ceiling of the OST listserv. I have fun Funda company! Yes! Fun(-da)-raising our way to Halifax. It's all coming together! Da, is "yes" to Russian. So can fundaraising be saying yes to fun?

I think it would be great to do HHH there. It seems like a very good place for it. I think I have java functionality with my browser.

For now, it feels a little like we're 3 openspacers in search of a theme.

I would like the theme to be connected with Fundaraising to Halifax. I get the sense, though, you would prefer the theme to just be about being in OS? I like that theme, too, but for me it is important to somehow create a focus around Halifax, going there.

Warmly,
Raffi
Играй, общайся!  Скачай новую версию М-Агента http://r.mail.ru/cln2659/agent.mail.ru