Open Space & Bulgaria

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Fri May 13 03:32:52 PDT 2005

Dear Ilieva,
great to hear of your work!
And yes, good fortune with your work facilitating open space in
multiethnic and intercultural learning experiences!

Dear others on this list!
Ilieva just included herself in the Open Space World Map,
the first from Bulgaria, increasing the number of countries where
open space workers actually live and work to 46,
and the number of colleagues worldwide to 236.
Have a look,
http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
click on Bulgaria (right, you might have to search for it a bit)
click on her name
and
click on her picture to see her in a  little larger format.
Greetings from sunny cold Berlin
mmp

On Fri, 13 May 2005 10:33:11 +0200, Emilia Ilieva wrote:

>Dear All,
>
>My name is Emilia Ilieva and I am on this list for about a month already.
>Today I thought it is high time to come out of the shadows and share my
>inspiration with Open Space.
>
>I am living in Bulgaria and working on a regional project for South East
>Europe named positively SMILE = SEEding for Multiethnic and Intercultural
>Learning Experiences. For those of you who are interested please have a look
>at: www.smile.iizdvv-bg.org
>
>I have participated in an Open Space event few years ago in Slovenia and it
>was only in March this year that through an Open Space Conference
>facilitated by Holger Nauheimer that I regained the inspiration for the
>method. (Thank you, Holger!) After some hesitance I decided to use it on two
>meetings in Bulgaria that went more than well and I am planning using the
>method on one more event in the end of the month in Bulgaria...
>
>Meanwhile I believe we will have chances of using the method in our regional
>activities in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Romania, Republic of
>Macedonia and possibly other countries in SEE and spreading the word and
>experience of OS.
>
>We have been using the World Café method at various activities of the SMILE
>project last year as well. Therefore I have been following the discussion on
>it very closely. However I need some more experience with Open Space before
>I can say anything to compare the two.
>
>Anyway, thank you wholeheartedly for all of your shared wisdom.
>
>And let's keep the spaces opening :)
>
>Best wishes to all from Sofia,
>
>Emilia Ilieva
>SMILE Project manager
>Regional Office SEE
>IIZ/DVV
>www.smile.iizdvv-bg.org
>www.iizdvv-bg.org
>
>*
>*
>
>To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs:
>http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg i.G.
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 236 Open Space Workers in 46 countries (working in a total of 113 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org