multiple facilitator roles

Gerard Muller gm at openspace.dk
Tue May 10 08:06:05 PDT 2005

Dear Julie,

That's not quite the future as I can see it.
But even so there is a risk as expressed in the joke below

A 34 year old consultant working for Ernst and Young died, and stood
waiting in line before St. Peter.
He noted everybody else was quite old, and started to feel more and
more upset.
When it became his turn, he said "a mistake must have been made !"
St. Peter looked up from his computer screen and said "Let me check the
database"

After a few moments he said "No mistake has been made. In fact, you've
already invoiced more than a hundred years of work"

Gerard Muller
Open Space Institute Denmark
Phone: (+45) 21269621
Mail: gm at openspace.dk