multiple facilitator roles

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Tue May 10 05:00:35 PDT 2005

Gerard: "But I am noticing the large consultancy firms have not been doing
all that well in recent years.............."

Definitely have to keep those Billable Hours up!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: