The World Cafe

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Wed May 4 08:28:31 PDT 2005

The process was the same as always. . . sit in circle, create bulletin
board, etc. As for proceedings, none were done, but then none were needed.
The group went from Open Space to real open space to do the work required.

ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: