stammtische

Masud Sheikh masheikh at COGECO.CA
Mon May 2 07:22:48 PDT 2005

Ah yes, when broadband is really cheap (across geographical boundaries)
and handhelds would have the power of desktops, the thing to do would be
to drop in to Budapest, Paris or Berlin from my home in Oakville, which is
a suburb of Toronto.

And "Paris, France" reminds me of our early days in Canada, when someone
said that a family member had gone to London that morning, but would be
back in the evening. Having only known about THE London (England) we were
mystified, until we found out that there was a London in the Canadian
province of Ontario. We had ASS U ME(d) our "absolute" knowledge.
Masud