draft invitation on a Genuine Contact Program-inspired English language study electronic discussion group

Therese Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Sun May 1 10:14:46 PDT 2005

Just a tiny bit of feedback, Raffi, and I aplogize in advance if I
sound like the lawyer I used to be . . . .  but I suggest that you
make it clear that the principles you list are quotes from Angeles'
book, The Fourfold Way.  I see that you acknowledge her work but
generally quotations are given clear attribution.

--
Warmly,
Therese Fitzpatrick