from Ukraine

jotoepfer at boscop.de jotoepfer at boscop.de
Mon May 23 12:37:46 PDT 2005

Dear colleagues,

greetings from Ukraine. We are just enjoying the end of our 27th day of training
we have done together in the last five years. This journey has taken us from
Moscow to Germany (three times) to Hungary and now to Ukraine. 47 participants
from every corner of this largest country in Europe. We are in the country side
600 km away form Kiev at a lake resort.

A full orange moon rising above the hills. Yesterday participants discovered the
theme for today’s open space: “Transforming into a harmonious society!” One
participant (well known Tanya) just came up to us and reported upon a very
productive session around the issues “How to be happy?”: Love, hot love, love
of dogs
 A two-page report. Anybody interested can buy it from her for 10 USD.
This was one of 31 reports (all issues on the wall were reported), which we
just completed printing up. It’s the first thing that they will receive
tomorrow morning. We’ll keep your posted on how the training continues trough
Friday.

Greetings from Ukraine Michael and Jo

P.S. The participants organized themselves into 8 “families
 one of their tasks
is to compose a daily mail to the OSList
 So, you will receive impressions from
them, too.