"Fabulous Facilitators" group in Berkeley

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sun May 22 18:07:37 PDT 2005

Hello, all -

As I am going back through your rich and fabulous emails and catching
up, I noted that Kate Armstrong (welcome to the list, Ms. Kate!)
mentioned the group I host called "Fabulous Facilitators".

It is a monthly breakfast held in my home for facilitators to share
puzzles, ideas, questions, successes, wonderings and discoveries.  It
draws a rich mix of experienced and new facilitators with knowledge in
diverse areas, from graphic facilitation to Open Space (hmmm - you think
I might be interested in that??), Appreciative Inquiry, Future Search,
and even methods that do not have names (!).  Also some of these folks
are mediators and coaches as well as group facilitators.  It is a group
of smart, fun and warm people.

If you live in or plan to travel through the San Francisco Bay Area, do
contact me to learn when that month's Fabulous Facilitators breakfast
will be.   This summer we will be meeting in the garden, so bring your
fabulous sun hats.!

Cheers from Berkeley, California,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t