New Stories from the Field: The Reader is Online!

Change Management Toolbook holger at CHANGE-MANAGEMENT-TOOLBOOK.COM
Fri May 20 01:02:57 PDT 2005

Dear List,

I have just completed and uploaded the compilation of case studies that I
found in the OSLIST archives. Thanks to all the contributers! The reader
has the title

Open Space Technology
New Stories from the Field

This is the table of content:

A Short Introduction into Open Space Technology
Background: Why We Need New Tools
What Are the Application Fields of OST?
How Does It Work?
Convergence and Follow-Up of an OS event

New Stories From the Field
Russia: Recovering our families' health (Raffi Aftandelian)

Israel: Creation of a division we would like to work in and be happy
to belong to (Tova Averbuch)

Colombia: How can I contribute to employers not cancelling work for us
now and in the future? (Peggy Holman)

Haiti: How do we use the education we are receiving to help
our country? (John Engle)

Canada: Aboriginal Friendship Centres and Self-Government in
British Columbia (Chris Corrigan)

Italy: An Open Space to Explore Possibilities of Peace Between Israelis
and Palestinians (Avner Haramati and Harrison Owen)

Israel: Working for a Better Jerusalem - Opportunities and Challenges
(Carol Daniel Kasbari)

Bulgaria: Creating Networks for Social Transformation through
Intercultural Learning (Holger Nauheimer and Emilia Ilieva)

Canada: Getting Community Housing Units Up and Running (Judy Gast)

Mozambique: Participatory District Developing Plan Initialitation (Bernd
Weber)

As I promised, this documentation is intended as open source. Use it,
amend it, distribute it freely as you like. Please honor the copyright by
citing the original authors of the articles.

It can be downloaded

as PDF (0.7 MB):
http://www.change-management-toolbook.com/media/New_Stories.pdf

or as MSWord file (6.5 MB)
http://www.change-management-toolbook.com/media/New_Stories.doc

This is the first draft version. I am happy to receive comments,
suggestions and corrections.

Enjoy reading!

Best regards,
Holger Nauheimer