Principles and law in Estonian

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon May 16 14:33:55 PDT 2005

Dear friends in Open Space
In a couple of weeks I will facilitate an OST-meeting with participants from
different countries. They live on different islands and are part of a
project in order to develop their livelihood and in the process learn from
each other and maybe find ways to cooperate. For this upcoming meeting I
would like to have a translation of the principles and the law in Estonian.
So if you can help me I would be greatful.
Kind regards

Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com