OpenSpace-Online® Community and Benefit Conference for OST Facilitators around the World

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Sun May 15 06:59:12 PDT 2005

Dear Open Space Colleagues,

three days ago I arrived back home from a wonderful vacation at a German ocean, called Ostsee. 19 days with almost no computer work, but with lots of walks in an amazing nature. Fantastic woods and deserted long beaches. A real gift. And during a walk at the “OST-see”  :-) … thinking on OSonOS 2005 … I got the idea to invite to a 4-hour International OpenSpace-Online® Community and Benefit Conference with the title

"We as Open Space Facilitators. What are our Missions, Dreams, Issues and Opportunities?"

The 4-hour real-time conference is addressed to OST facilitators from around the world who are interested in sharing thoughts, missions, hopes, and wisdom, in meeting friends, in getting to know new OST facilitators AND in supporting the “busy as a bee” OSonOS Access Queen Lisa Heft.

Let us get together on July 2nd/ July 3rd (depending on your time zone) for four fun hours.

Complete invitation and registration at:

www.OpenSpace-Online.com/event/050702e/index.php

BTW, today its exactly three years ago, when we launched the open space software. Cheers, Cheers to ALL of you, who supported us in the past and who share our joy today!

Meet you online -- See you in Halifax !?!

Warmest regards from Berlin,
Gabriela

OpenSpace-Online GmbH - The Power of People!
Resselsteig 30, 12209 Berlin, Germany
eMail: contact at OpenSpace-Online.com
website: http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com
phone:  +49-(0)30-772 31 69