Access Queen thanks Radical Raffi

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed May 11 14:32:43 PDT 2005

Radical, Rascally, Radiant * Raffi -

You wrote:
< So, there are a number of services I'd like to offer for auction (the
proceeds to go to the Access Queen Fund) whether I make it to Halifax
or not:>

...and you are contributing your popcorn snack workshop and your Hambone
workshop.

Thank you on behalf of all Access Queen Askers who hold the intention to
come to the OSonOS.

And thanks for your thoughts about giving back after you were helped and
supported by the community to attend OSonOS in Goa last year.

So now we have a Chris Corrigan CD plus Raffi's two offerings on the
Silent Auction table for OSonOS Halifax.

And I just received word from a few more Askers asking for support to
get to OSonOS, so thank you all for throwing more vegetables and spices
into this rich Givers stew...

Warmly,
Lisa

( * for those of you for whom English is a second language:  "Radical"
means departing markedly from the usual or customary; extreme; favoring
or effecting fundamental or revolutionary changes in current practices,
conditions, or institutions.    One of the definitions for "Rascally" is
playfully mischievous.  One of the definitions for "Radiant" is an
object or a point from which light or heat rays are emitted. Sound like
our Raffi?)
L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e