more multiple facilitator roles

kerry napuk k at napuk.demon.co.uk
Thu May 5 02:08:32 PDT 2005

Hi

Eddie and I usually open space together unless the numbers are quite
small, e.g. under 40.  Sometimes we both work together even with the
smaller groups.

When you have two facilitators, it makes things run smoother,
especially during the pressure of a one day event to a tight
timetable, i.e. two marketplaces and session rounds, lunch, vote and
closing ceremony in a lapse time of six hours or less.  Besides, it
also gives you some one to talk to during the issue and action
sessions.

Like everything in life, it's better when you have someone to share
and enhance the experience.

Cheers

Kerry
Edinburgh