looking for an opportunity to experience OS

Karen Diosy kdiosy at rochester.rr.com
Wed May 4 07:45:19 PDT 2005

SunflowerHello Everyone,
I have been reading the listserv for almost a year.  Thank you to all of you
that have been sharing your thoughts over the year.  I have found them very
interesting and stimulating.

I love what I am hearing about what unfolds in an OS event.   As a coach and
a facilitator I have experienced the magic of opening space for others and
for myself.  I would love to experience an OS event and I offer my services
to assist.  The constraint is that the event needs to be within my
'neighborhood'.  I live in upstate New York, USA so events in the following
states might be possibilities for me; New York, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts,
Vermont, Ohio.

If you know of an event you may connect me directly at
kdiosy at rochester.rr.com.
Karen

Karen Diosy
585-533-2343
kdiosy at rochester.rr.com

"The best way to predict the future is to create it"  Peter Drucker