Collection of worldwide OS stories

Michael Herman mjherman at gmail.com
Mon May 9 09:10:31 PDT 2005

yes, holger, great idea and good luck!  i think the gathering will be
a job in itself, even before the converting.  if you haven't already
figured out how you'll go about storing what you gather, i just remind
you that the www.openspaceworld.NET wiki workspace exists for exactly
this sort of project and purpose.  there for you or anyone to use on
projects that use or support ost.  michael

--

Michael Herman Associates
http://www.michaelherman.com

Small Change News Network