Reality: was Lumps and Jitters

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 14:01:10 PST 2005

Paul:

Not to put too fine a point it, but I have some opinions on your
questions, short and sweet:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:00:51 EST, EVERETT813 at aol.com <EVERETT813 at aol.com> wrote:

>  What I'm pondering is what mess of pottage have we sold our birthright for?
>  Reality?  What is that?  And, why are we not able to use reality in such a
> way as to heal, to live wholly choiceful loving lives?  Is OS, miraculous as
> it is to us used to planning, organizing, leading and controlling, really
> just an indicator, a pale shadow of what is possible if we could only get
> our minds and spirits freed up to see the actuality of the cosmos?

Yes.  Yes it is.

>  And what might be that 'work'?  In what ways might that be made truly
> possible?  Not just occasionally, but ALL the time.  These are some of the
> reflections the conversations on the List have provoked in me lately.  Who
> might we become if we should learn 'the Way'?

I think the short answer is Free.  I think the long answer is "OSLIST."

My thoughts are with you as your father passes.  An Elder told me once
that losing one's father is the point at which one finally becomes a
man.  Everything he has taught you is now yours.

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com