ASAW e-newsletter article (long)

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 03:38:02 PST 2005

Marvellous story! Many thanks, Doug.

It is very useful to me to have stories about the use of OST in relation with IS/IT matters. (If someone has any others, I would very much appreciate if you would be so kind to send them to me - or to the list).

But this story has much more of interest, especially the fact that it is a "first use of OST" and also the "catholic humor".  I don't know yet how I will use the story, but I will use it for sure...

Thanks.

Artur

--------