a tasty "taster" OST meeting

Juan Luis Walker B. jlwalker at MI.CL
Thu Mar 24 21:33:24 PST 2005

Hi Lucas.

For sure I wouldn’t use a “walkie-talkie”.

I think your questions about how to approach the sponsor (or the client) in
the very first step, has very much to do with “making money facilitating os-
events" or "making a living facilitating os-events" that Michael suggested.

That is the point my dear friend, because we all know that after that, when
the essential conditions are present, all goes like the train on the rail.
It always works with the help of the spirit or the emerging of  “the
resonant energy field” that Raffi told us.

And in that matter I’m having my most heavy learning.What is happenning
with me is that I don´t want to do nothing more than OST with my clients. I
always see that is possible to do it and honestly I think it would bring
more benefits to the client that all the traditionals method that eventualy
he is thinking about to use. My conclusion for the moment is that I have to
do a better prospective work, and learn to discover which client is really
my client. This is for say that there are open space clients and others
that are close space clients. Or there are clients and sponsors? But I also
recognize that is a great challenge for me to make that client more open,
step by step, word by word, conversation by conversation an perhaps, more
sooner than later we will be initiating an OST event. Too much persistence?
What does the rest of you in the list think about this?

And finally, thanks very much Raffi for your post, it makes me think a lot
about my experience and shows me that it is a very good opportunity to
carried forward my passion to what we could say an open-open space, for
diference of the traditional in-company open space event. What are the
questions that people out there in the community are wanting to response?
The one that you have choosen makes a lot of sense for me, and I hope to
people here in Chile also.

Only for this time I will not correct my english with the help of any
dictionary. I hope you will all understand me and forgive my errors, that
for sure there are a lot of them. Also this is a heavy learning for me and
feedback is welcome.

With passion,

Juan Luis
(black label johnnie walker)