SV: Metaphor for Naming Elephants in UK

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Wed Mar 23 23:48:39 PST 2005

Hi Esther!
In Sweden there is an author who wrote a book about "the elephant in the
living room" and it was about alcoholism in families, workplaces etc. I.e
the unspeakable that everyone know about but not to be mentioned.
In Swedish that is "Elefanten i vardagsrummet"

All the best
Eva

Basta halsningar

Eva P Svensson

EPS Human Invest AB
"Verksamhetsutveckling genom manniskor skapar
langsiktigt valmaende foretag och organisationer!"
Anasbergsvagen 22
439 34  ONSALA
Tfn: 0300-615 05
Mobil:0706-89 85 50