SV: Large OS-meeting 600 persons

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon Mar 21 16:42:41 PST 2005

Dear Lisa
Thanks for sharing! Me too wish you were here in person, it would have been
so much fun!
I will think about your good proposals - runners vs stools (I think my guess
of what a stool is, is correct - stativ - is it;-) (Swedish)). Great ideas.

I like the worlds, nice photos!

Session notes will be made using flipcharts, the large screen is for showing
the agenda wall clearly. We will place the flipcharts in the lounge after
closing so that people will be able to walk around during lunch-brake and
read and chat and vote - if they like to.

The prioritization is made because the organizers hope to identify some
topics to make further invitations on. Maybe more open spaces will emerge
from this... All participants come from different municipalities and the
organizer has a coordinating function for supporting the work they do. As a
complement there will also be an invitation for anyone who likes to take a
personal initiative and invite others to join in.

Thanks also for the little details which are so very important in large
events! The one with having participant lists available so they do not have
to write every name (it would take the whole session!) is a good one!

Thanks again & Good night
Thomas